Attention Fellow Creatives: Allow me to introduce all the reasons I've stayed in unfulfilling creative roles over the past 20 years:
1. I have friends here and feel guilty leaving them.
2. It could be worse (somewhere else).
3. I'm "picky" and I'm just waiting for the right thing.
4. I haven't been here long enough to leave yet.
5. I can't leave in the middle of this campaign / launch / event.
6. I figured out how to stay under the radar, so it's not that bad.
7. I know this brand / these clients better than anyone.
8. I'm afraid to face up to the fact that this isn't for me anymore.
As creatives, we were not meant to just grind it out, day after day, feeling uninspired and numb. This is NOT why we started in this field.
So how the hell did we end up here?
It's because we often aren’t able to recognize our own misguided thinking. Especially if we’re smart, we can justify our own limited beliefs VERY easily.
So, if you're struggling because you're feeling unfulfilled, and you want new challenges and experiences, but don't know exactly what those are yet, I can help you.
This is what I do. All day, every day. I've been where you are, and I know how to help you. And it kills my soul to see amazing, talented people suffering in roles that are dulling their creative spark. Not ok.
Don't know where to start? Set up a free 20 min. call with me and do a thought download! Don’t try and be evolved, or edited––just be honest. That's all it takes to have the expanse of what is possible begin to open up for you.